I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. New Year’s Eve is coming right up, and it’s time for resolutions. I’m not a big one on resolutions. I won’t exercise more. I won’t eat any differently. I won’t learn a new language. On New Year’s, I like to try and predict my next year instead. So here are my New Years predictions:
1. I’ll write more books. I always write more books–it’s a safe bet!
2. I’ll sign another contract. This is also a safe bet, because I have a contract on the way. So let’s up the ante and say that I’ll sign another contract besides the one already en route!
3. My sweet husband and I will celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary. Almost a decade of marriage… It doesn’t feel that long, but I do feel proud of our time together. We’re better together.
4. I’ll learn a few life lessons. Those are rather unavoidable, aren’t they? And I’m sure I’ll gain a little wisdom.
5. I’ll meet new people who intrigue me. Whether or not I intrigue them back is yet to be seen. 😉
6. I’ll get grayer. Thank goodness for Light Ash Blonde Nice N Easy. 😉
And I have to tell you, I can’t wait for another year. I hope that your 2014 is filled with new adventures, happiness and an appreciation for the people you hold dear.
Happy New Year!