Novel-writing has a few different stages:
- Proposal — this is where you sell your idea
- First draft — writing it all down for the first time
- Editing — realizing how much work that idea still needs
- Submission — a mixture of relief and insecurity
- More editing — because your editor can see more ways that your idea still needs work
- Release — where all that hard work pays off!
Well, I’m back to Stage 1, again–the proposal stage. At least for two of the lines I write for. I still have a contracted novel to write for Western Romance, so I’ll be sending proposals to my Western editor later in the year.However, for the next few weeks, I’m working on proposals for Love Inspired and Heartwarming.
So if you ever wonder what I’m up to… well, that’s what I’m doing! 😉
For the rest of 2017, here are the releases you can look forward to:
Her Cowboy Boss
Book: A Boy’s Christmas Wish
Online Read: Thanksgiving with her Boss
Montana Mistletoe Baby
I hope you’ll pick them up, and as always, I’m thankful for each and every one of you who enjoy my books. I couldn’t do this without you!