I have a brand new cover to share for my May 2020 release… that’s coming right up! I absolutely love this story. Even my agent told me that this one is really something special!
Writing this book was such a joyous release for me–being able to write a woman my own age with all the passion and wisdom that comes with a couple of decades in the relationship trenches.
- a mature hero who’s old enough to know what he wants and exactly how to get it
- a mature heroine who knows what life is about, but still struggles as a stepmom
- family drama… oh, so much drama…
- an evolving relationship with her step-daughter that will wring your heart out (guaranteed!)
- all the tugging at your heartstrings and passionate kisses that you can handle!
Did I mention how much I love this book? ❤
With an old flame?
Fifteen years in an unhappy marriage showed Melanie Isaacs exactly what she didn’t want. Now she’s in Mountain Springs to figure out the rest of her life—even if it means facing her former sweetheart, Logan McTavish. The spark between Logan and Melanie is stronger than ever. But is it enough to heal two weary, damaged hearts…and show them the way to a new happiness?