I’m sorry to be posting late. I’ve been writing like a fiend, and I’m starting to get tired.
So I thought I’d give you an idea of my summer writing schedule–if that kind of thing interests you.
For July, these were my goals:
- Finish writing a Heartwarming novel that is due September 1.
- Write an Amish novella that is contracted with my new publisher, Kensington.
For August, I still need to:
- Edit that Heartwarming novel that is due September 1.
- Put together a new proposal for my agent.
- Edit the Amish novella
- Do a book signing! That’s for like, one afternoon, but I figure it still deserves to be on the list.
This is what my writing schedule looks like this summer, so not a lot of rest for me. I’ve been writing hard!